Salesforce, the world’s leading Customer Relationship Management (CRM) platform, lets you connect with your customers–and your entire business–in a revolutionary way at the touch of a button. But if you don’t have the right Salesforce Consultants working with you, you’ll never get the most out of this technology. The best Salesforce Consultants don’t just understand the platform from the ground up–they teach you how to use the CRM to benefit your business.
When you start looking for a Salesforce Consultant, here are 5 significant reasons for your consideration
1. Certification Matters
There are a lot of Salesforce Consultants out there now, given how popular the platform is. However, they’re not all created equal. You need someone who’s appropriately qualified and can show they’re up-to-date on the latest Salesforce developments.
What you should ask:
- Do you have any Salesforce Certifications?
- Which Certifications do you have?
- How do your Certifications match up with the needs and objectives of my business?
2. Experience and Knowledge
Looking for a Salesforce Consultant with a proven track record of successful implementations and customer satisfaction? Salesforce Consulting Partners can deliver on all these counts. The easiest way to find them is by looking through their customer testimonials and previous projects and keeping any eye out for projects that they have worked on for organizations that are like yours. These consultants will often be able to leverage some of this work and knowledge to more efficiently build your solution.
Here are some questions to ask:
- How many clients have you worked with, and how many projects have you completed?
- Have you completed any projects that are like this one?
- What support can you offer me as a client?
- Can you offer my business any additional insights, such as apps?
A reliable indicator of how well your potential Salesforce Consultant will perform is their project history. Your Consultant should be happy to discuss prior projects with you in sufficient detail to let you decide whether they truly have the experience your particular business is looking for. They should also be able to provide solid references. A Salesforce Consultant may be good, but it doesn’t mean they’re right for your business.
How you can check? Ask:
- Are you happy to provide references?
- Can you provide references for clients with whom you’ve completed work similar to what I’m looking for?
4. Returning Clients
As we have mentioned above, your Consultant should be able to show that previous clients would work with them again on new projects. Customer return is a very clear indicator of a Consultant’s abilities. Happy clients can point to great customer service–for example, Cloud Industry can get you up and running in 2 weeks, and offer continued aftercare following a 3-month Post Implementation Success Support Plan, which our client return rate vouches for.
You should ask:
- Do you have repeat clients?
- What happens if a client has an issue with their service or your implementation?
5. The Importance of Locations
Ideally, your Salesforce Consultant should at least have an office in your area for support during office hours. Even better, Consultants with offices near you can visit you on site for the best possible service.
Ask your consultant:
- Where are your offices?
- How easy are you to contact?
- If you’re not local to me, how responsive are you?
Knowing the right questions to ask will match you up with your perfect Salesforce Consultant Partner–helping you get the most out of your CRM.
Do you need an expert opinion on your current marketing solution? Our consultants are available now to analyse your current capabilities and help you with the best solution to meet your business needs.