ABOUT VILLA WORLD
Industry: Real Estate
- Website: Visit Now
Established in 1986, Villa World is an ASX listed property developer and one of Australia’s largest housing providers. Villa World provides more than just land or a completed home. They create an address. Villa World delivers a complete planned community in which families can thrive.
Villa World land comes ready to build on and their homes come completed, landscaped and ready to move into. Today, more than 40,000 Australians call a Villa World address home.
Cloud Industry engaged with Villa World to help their Sales & Marketing team deliver on their aspiration of providing a perfect and consistent customer experience. The team originally faced challenges achieving this with multiple disjointed systems resulting in a poor internal experience that spilled over to the customers.
As part of the first steps toward realising Villa World’s customer experience goals, Cloud Industry’s expert Salesforce team worked closely with Villa World in identifying, designing and delivering a flawless customer journey. We reimagined the Villa World’s Salesforce to ensure a smooth and enjoyable experience for internal team members, giving them access to the right information, at the right time, and in doing so, vastly improving the customer experience.
Once we had stabilised the core Salesforce implementation, we moved onto partnering with Villa World’s Marketing Team to align on strategy, expectations and an execution road map for their area. We achieved this through a series of workshops, deepening our understanding of the business and building relationships with the teams with who we were working. Once aligned, we worked together on setting up a tightly integrated marketing platform, ensuring marketing and sales work hand in hand leveraging the most advanced aspects of the Salesforce Pardot platform to deliver the best possible results.
After successful Salesforce deployments throughout the business, Villa World began looking to Cloud Industry for solutions to new business challenges. The company’s executives were facing challenges related to reporting and visibility. To combat this and ensure business decisions were made with the right contextual information and streamlined reporting, Cloud Industry looked to Salesforce’s Wave Analytics solution. This innovative and integrated solution provided the horsepower required to deliver a user-friendly, elegant and highly-effective solution for Villa World.
- Existing system is misaligned with business processes
- Fast growing business
- No clear customer journey path
- Misaligned Pardot system and integration
- Inaccurate Sales projections and results
- Deep integration of our team in our customer team and environment
- Workshop and brainstorming to understand the exact business objective
- Liaising with business stakeholders to define business processes
- Analysis & architecture to prove the solution matches the business needs
- Agile development plan to support business evolution
- Wave analytic deployment
- Pardot and marketing automation
- Enhanced customer journey and customer experience
- Tailored CRM solution and property management solution
- Improved visibility on sales performance
- Increased customer satisfaction
- Improved efficiency