Come join us in the cloud!
Turn your passion for developing into a career you will love. Headquartered on the Gold Coast and with offices in Melbourne & Adelaide in Australia, Singapore and Bangkok, Cloud Industry is a rapidly growing international company delivering innovative, custom-made cloud solutions for our clients across Australia and Asia Pacific.
Being a leader in industry, we deliver the best and work with the best. Could that be you?
Currently, we are expanding our Bangkok excellence team and we have an exciting role for a driven and motivated developer to join our passionate team. As part of our Regional Excellence Centre Team in Bangkok, you will be joining a dynamic and growing team, working with international clients and doing something you love.
Why Join Us
- Immediate start available
- Secure, full-time position
- Excel your career
- Group health insurance and dental plan provided
- Training and certifications program on offer
- Work among a passionate like-minded team
We are currently looking for a junior developer who is eager to expand their knowledge in technology, especially cloud technology and development principles on a cloud platform.
Your primary focus will be custom development and integration tasks for our clients.
This is an entry level position as a developer with an understanding of Java and general web technology.
- 0-3 years of Java experience
- Strong Object-Oriented Programming knowledge
- Interest in Web and Cloud Technologies
- Experience or knowledge with Eclipse / JDeveloper IDE / Object Oriented
- Knowledge of end-to-end software development process
- Knowledge utilizing webservices and communications with core systems
- Excellent analytical, research and follow up skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
If you have strong analytical skills and a problem-solving mindset and thrive in a fast-paced setting.
If you have basic programming skills and familiarity with the latest features added in Java.
If you have a passion for developing and want to be part of a company who will look after you, then apply now.
Send us your CV at firstname.lastname@example.org