Come join us in the cloud!
Turn your passion for web development into a career you will love. Headquartered on the Gold Coast and with offices in Melbourne & Adelaide in Australia, Singapore and Bangkok, Cloud Industry is a rapidly growing international company delivering innovative, custom-made cloud solutions for our clients across Australia and Asia Pacific.
Being a leader in industry, we deliver the best and work with the best. Could that be you?
Currently, we are expanding our Bangkok excellence team and have an exciting role for a driven and motivated web developer to join our passionate team. As part of our Regional Excellence Centre Team in Bangkok, you will be joining a dynamic and growing team, working with international clients and doing something you love.
Why Join Us
- Immediate start available
- Secure, full-time position and attractive package available
- Grow your career
- Group health insurance and dental plan provided
- Training and certifications program on offer
- Work among a passionate like-minded team
We are looking for a technically accomplished Web Developer who will be working on top end digital solutions projects, whilst being responsible for the creation and support of our client’s dynamic and database-driven web site. You will work as part of a team of problem solvers with extensive industry experience, helping our clients solve their complex business issues from strategy to execution. You will be given responsibility and ownership over a variety of projects, all dedicated towards the experience of both the customers and internal colleagues.
Specific responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Participate in creating, testing the design and functionality of web development projects
- Co-ordinate with relevant stake holders for application enhancement or customisation
- Ability to use the latest technologies and agile methodologies to build world-class web products
- Work closely with the Digital Marketing Manager / Team Leader daily, to address client requirements.
- Setup and configure Systems to provide an efficient response to the customer request
- Support system integration
- Maintain project documentation including technical specifications.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, IT or related fields
- Analytic & Business focus the mind
- Ability to work in a team and to collaborate with other members around the project
- Experience in MScript
- Experience in Salesforce Marketing Cloud, Marketing Automation is a big plus.
- Knowledge of Web Standards and user-oriented design
- MySQL database design, configuration, and performance tuning
- Experience integrating front-end templates with back-end functionality.
- Ability to research emerging technologies and identify possible applications
- Motivated to learn new technologies to increase technical skills
- Outstanding written and verbal communication
If you have strong analytical skills and a problem-solving mindset and thrive in a fast-paced setting.
If you have basic programming skills and familiarity with the latest features added in Java.
If you have a passion for developing and want to be part of a company who will look after you, then apply now.
Send us your CV at email@example.com